Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 VEF / MVR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 14% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,629 (21,199 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)