Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 VEF / MVR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,039 (27,492 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)