Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.34719 VEF / UYU *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,926 ($U45,870) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)