Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 VEF / TRY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,270 (4,731TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)