Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01645 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 56% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,435 (1,424,463 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)