Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.911 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 194% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 29,379 (263 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (32 minutes ago)