Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.632 VES / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least 20,537 Bs.S. (R$ 1,235) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Bs.S. in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)