Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17428.496 VEF / BRL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 9,900 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 8,701 (R$ 0.50) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)