Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 VEF / EGP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,781 (E£ 15,355) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)