Cost of living in Luxembourg compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.577 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxembourg is 64% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 24,647 (€2,330) in Luxembourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)