Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 VEF / ZMW *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,796 (9,718 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $67 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (42 minutes ago)