Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.459 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,375 (元7,794) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (41 minutes ago)