Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.127 VEF / SEK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,902 (19,430 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (18 minutes ago)