Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15245 VEF / INR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,029 (₨92,022) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)