Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20057 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,112 (Php65,371) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)