Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.975 VEF / CDF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 40% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,444 (303 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨19,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)