Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,396 ($2,145) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)