Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 66770.000 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,436 ($0.22) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)