Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,003 ($2,005) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)