Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.970 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,813 ($1,486) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)