Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46214 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,157 (Mex$ 28,469) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)