Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3216.924 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 136% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 23,368 (Mex$ 7) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)