Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48833 VEF / MXN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,558 (Mex$ 27,764) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)