Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01653 VEF / XOF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 11% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,047 (1,091,642 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)