Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 43825.000 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 199% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 32,857 ($0.75) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)