Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.742 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,837 (€1,940) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)