Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Lobito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 136.271 VEF / AOA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 1119% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 134,046 (984 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)