Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.737 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,035 (€1,025) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)