Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 36% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 7,073 (元4,693) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)