Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01745 VEF / CRC *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 22% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,418 (₡ 768,874) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)