Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.862 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 21,240 (€1,955) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)