Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 93002.657 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,967 (€0.17) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)