Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.082 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,200 (S/. 5,256) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)