Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,975 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.050 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,762 (S/. 5,168) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Provo, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)