Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,262 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.926 VEF / PEN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 16,888 (S/. 5,773) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)