Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01394 VEF / MWK *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,572 (902,155 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)