Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4555.146 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 71% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,843 (元4.14) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)