Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.452 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 13,129 (元9,040) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (21 minutes ago)