Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01620 VEF / XAF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 85% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 27,709 (1,710,695 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)