Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.20006 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,247 (Php76,212) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (6 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)