Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.722 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 33% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,809 (€1,941) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)