Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.679 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,179 (€1,702) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)