Cost of living comparison between Legaspi Port, Philippines and Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20711 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,550 (Php75,081) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)