Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20017 VEF / PHP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,842 (Php79,143) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)