Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.583 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,617 (€1,948) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)