Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.764 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 30% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,549 (€1,322) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)