Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.155 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,697 (€1,855) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (40 minutes ago)