Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.522 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 29% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 12,776 (€1,109) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 9,900 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)