Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.256 VEF / CHF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 103% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,340 (CHF 1,983) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (24 minutes ago)