Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 444%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 80785.257 VEF / CHF *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 111% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 25,275 (CHF 0.31) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)