Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 30967.188 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 310% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 41,018 (€1.32) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)