Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 79800.000 VEF / USD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,222 ($0.12) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)