Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78553.000 VEF / PAB *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,932 (0.18 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)