Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 92372.123 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 15,683 (€0.17) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)