Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 0.21237 VEF / DOP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 11,810 (RD$ 55,609) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (41 minutes ago)