Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 92607.206 VEF / EUR *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 24% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 13,645 (€0.15) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)