Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.498 VEF / CNY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,665 (元6,453) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)