Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03172 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 14,563 (459,178 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)