Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 741 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.811 VEF / NGN *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 10,839 (50 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)