Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 125.779 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 14,018 (CH$111) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 11,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)