Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.037 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 245% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 34,545 (CH$575) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (27 minutes ago)