Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01510 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,964 (CH$792,273) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)