Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01492 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 18,536 (CH$1,242,112) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)