Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01596 VEF / CLP *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 11,998 (CH$751,561) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 10,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (34 minutes ago)