Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3195.758 VEF / ARS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 11,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 6,840 (ARS $2.14) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)