Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42284 VEF / HNL *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is about the same as in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 16,250 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 15,804 (L 37,377) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)