Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.683 VEF / KWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 69% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 27,462 (Dinar 840) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)