Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.128 VEF / KWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,713 (Dinar 595) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 12,000 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)