Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.758 VEF / KWD *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 71% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 26,696 (Dinar 815) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 15,625 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)