Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.348 VEF / GHS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 15,625 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 12,894 (GH₵5,492) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)