Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.268 VEF / GHS *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 19% cheaper than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Bs 12,000 in Anaco you would need to make just about Bs 9,728 (GH₵4,290) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)