Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08692 VEF / JPY *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 19,234 (¥221,291) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)