Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Anaco, Venezuela
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06052 VEF / AOA *
Do you live in Anaco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 27% more expensive than in Anaco (Venezuela)
For example, you would need at least Bs 20,621 (340,757 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Bs 16,250 in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (40 minutes ago)